X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Probable vertebral body hemangioma T2

Hey again guys been a while. Long story short i had my 6 month ct scan and came up clean. What did come up was Probable vertebral body hemangioma T2. So i looked it up and its a non cancerous tumor as a collection of blood cells? I go see the dr tomorrow about my scan but has anyone heard of this. I destroyed my back in that same area 4 years ago or so and was thinking i caused this tumor? I dont think its a big deal from what i read just wondering if anything weird has came up on any of your guys scans. Thanks guys

Originally posted by Scott R View Post
    Hey again guys been a while. Long story short i had my 6 month ct scan and came up clean. What did come up was Probable vertebral body hemangioma T2. So i looked it up and its a non cancerous tumor as a collection of blood cells? I go see the dr tomorrow about my scan but has anyone heard of this. I destroyed my back in that same area 4 years ago or so and was thinking i caused this tumor? I dont think its a big deal from what i read just wondering if anything weird has came up on any of your guys scans. Thanks guys

Well, I'm glad you came up clean, congrats on that so far. I have personally never heard of this but on the CT report if it doesn't sound alarming to the radiologist then hopefully all is well. When I had my first CT scan they found two lung nodules. I was freaked out but the report said it is probably not of any clinical significance and is most likely tiny calcified granulomas. In my case, I think it was from a pneumonia I had when I was a kid. I had gotten chest x rays through the years and doctors would always make a comment to me about seeing lung scarring. I am wondering if what picked up on the CT scan is what they were seeing from chest x ray.

I guess the good thing is you'll continue to have scans and monitor it on follow up studies. So far it doesn't sound like anything. Congrats on your all clean so far.
    April 2017 - Scheduled physical with DR for testicular pain / ultrasound scheduled
    May 2017 - US shows 3 solid masses 1.2 x 0.7 x 0.7 cm/0.8 x 0.5 x 0.8 cm/ 0.4 x 0.3 x 0.4 cm
    June 2017 - Left orchiectomy & diagnosed with Seminoma
    As of October 2017 - All clear!

Comment

Working...
    X