Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Testicular prosthesis ..please help

Hello everyone

my story is when I was baby like less than one year old i was crawling toward the staircase and there was some kids fall over me

then they take me to the doctor and they discovered that the left testicle is smashed

the doctor fixed the right one and cut out the left one

now I’m 29 years old i hate myself each time I look to my scrotum .. I have never felt like normal guys ever also the stitches was very bad causes other problems that I can’t describe

i went to two urologists in my country they was like the best urologists there ..put the problem is that they are not so expert with the testicular prosthesis

cause its rare here.., and they offer me a firm type one

I decided not to do the surgery in my country

so I either do it in London or NYC since there is a lot of doctors do it their but my problem is that I’m looking for doctors , clinics , hospitals there that can help me do the surgery

I’m really tired of searching in google all the time looking for doctors. I want the saline-filled one.. please guys if you can give names of doctors or clinics in London or NYC to contact them

please help guy

thanks
    Moh

Sorry I can't help you finding a fake one. I CAN tell you that I lost my first at age 20, probably slept with a dozen ladies or more & most either didn't notice or didn't care. I was married for around 20 years when I lost #2. If you really feel fake nuts will help you, go get them, but honestly, you don't need nuts to be a man.
    Jan, 1975: Right I/O, followed by RPLND
    Dec, 2009: Left I/O, followed by 3xBEP

Comment

Working...
    X