Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Davepet
    replied
    Fist off, what are your current levels of FSH & LH? If they are normal or high, there is no point in looking at the pituitary. LH shoukld be high with T levels that low..

1- Pretty sure we have a few memebers in your age group that are on TRT.
    2- LH & FSH levels are usually checked.
    3- I had my best luck with the generic form of Androgel, I'm now on injections ( due to insurance) & find that is more convenient than daily application.
    4- No baldness. Yes some guys become temporarily infertile during tretment because having ample amounts of T in the bloodstream shuts down the feedback mechanism to signal sperm production, this is normally reversable by stopping TRT.

Dave

Leave a comment:

• testicles001
    started a topic Tesosterone

Tesosterone

Hi,

I had oritechtomy and I am on surveillance now. I was feeling very fatigued so I had 3 blood tests to confirm that my testosterone was 8. After several research i've seen that this is the same as a 100 year old guy so I spoke to an endocrinologist and he confirmed that I need an MRI of the pituitary gland as this sends the LH and FSH hormones to testicle to produce testosterone so if something is not working well from brain downwards to testicle this should be investigated. He agreed instead of waiting for an MRI in May for brain, that we should start testo treatment as I am feeling depressed, fatigued, no sex drive etc. I am 34 yeard old.

My questions are:

1) Does anyone had also low testo in my age group ?

2) What tests doctors performed and they manage to find out the real reasons why low testo ?

3) Which testo treatment do you suggest ?

4) Any sideeffects such as baldness or infertility ? I wish to have children later on in life and heard that testo can make you infertile.

Your advise is greatly appreciated.

Thanks all for your responses in advance !
Working...
X