X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Natural Testosterone Boosters

I'm currently having a bit of a 'battle' trying to get TRT from my GP and Urologist, so in the mean time do the health store products sold as 'natural testosterone boosters' actually work? I've seen a few like Horny Goatweed! I am not interested in going down the self prescribed TRT route with the bodybuilding drugs that are available, but would be interested to know if the herbal remedies sold in health food shops are worth trying?

Can Forskolin be helpful?
    According to https://forskolin.reviews:
    " Forskolin is well known to increase the levels of cAMP in cells and tissue (cAMP is a messenger that transports biological signals between cells and hormones). Increased cAMP levels should by all laws of common sense, increase the sensitivity, amount, and activity of hormones all over the body. …Secondly, in this in vitro study, Forskolin was able to raise testosterone levels by almost 200% in isolated rat leydig cells. Many scientists use Forskolin as a “positive control” in cell studies because it has positive testosterone stimulating effect on testicular leydig cells."
    Last edited by ford1978; 10-21-17, 04:42 PM.

Originally posted by ford1978 View Post
    I'm currently having a bit of a 'battle' trying to get TRT from my GP and Urologist, so in the mean time do the health store products sold as 'natural testosterone boosters' actually work? I've seen a few like Horny Goatweed! I am not interested in going down the self prescribed TRT route with the bodybuilding drugs that are available, but would be interested to know if the herbal remedies sold in health food shops are worth trying? Thanks.
    Check it out!
    We offer you a review of the best ingredients which being a part of testosterone supplements. Learn how to increase testosterone with natural pills!

Comment

Some changes that are good for your overall health could also provide benefits in helping to maintain a healthy level.
      Get Enough Sleep

Keep a Healthy Weight

Stay Active

Take Control of Your Stress

Review Your Medications (if any)

Forget the Supplements

Comment

Working...
      X