X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Natural Testosterone Boosters

I'm currently having a bit of a 'battle' trying to get TRT from my GP and Urologist, so in the mean time do the health store products sold as 'natural testosterone boosters' actually work? I've seen a few like Horny Goatweed! I am not interested in going down the self prescribed TRT route with the bodybuilding drugs that are available, but would be interested to know if the herbal remedies sold in health food shops are worth trying? Thanks.

Originally posted by ford1978 View Post
    I'm currently having a bit of a 'battle' trying to get TRT from my GP and Urologist, so in the mean time do the health store products sold as 'natural testosterone boosters' actually work? I've seen a few like Horny Goatweed! I am not interested in going down the self prescribed TRT route with the bodybuilding drugs that are available, but would be interested to know if the herbal remedies sold in health food shops are worth trying? Thanks.
    Check it out!
    We offer you a review of the best ingredients which being a part of testosterone supplements. Learn how to increase testosterone with natural pills!

Comment

Working...
    X