Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weight and testosterone management

Weight and testosterone management

have you guys eating any healthy food??

i was drinking 100% pomegranate juice everyday for 6 month to manage testosterone figure.. (since my first diagnosed)

In South korea, almost TC patient do it.
    because they think that lowering testosterone is important to prevent relapse of TC (drinking pomegranate solution). But actually, i don't know. is that true..??
    If I try to lower the figure too much, it will not be good for my health..

And

Many South Korean cancer patients too avoid eating meat because of the effects of protein on cancer cells.

Although My doctor says, "Testicular cancer has nothing to do with food."

i unconsciously avoids proteins myself. My body weight -15 kg less than before i got testicular cancer (about 6 months ago).

may i increase my weight a lot?? I am 190cm tall And the weight was 85kg, but now it is only 69kg...

It may be a stupid question, but I'm really worried about it.

Let me know about your dietary information. Thank you for your time !

Diet has NOT been proven to have any effect on TC that I have heard of. Eat what sounds good to you & try to eat healthy food, none of them affect TC, as far as I know.

Dave
    Jan, 1975: Right I/O, followed by RPLND
    Dec, 2009: Left I/O, followed by 3xBEP

Comment

Originally posted by Davepet View Post
      Diet has NOT been proven to have any effect on TC that I have heard of. Eat what sounds good to you & try to eat healthy food, none of them affect TC, as far as I know.

Dave

Thank you Dave. I feel a little relieved to hear that.

Comment

Also, even if pomegranate juice did lower T levels (never heard that before), there is no scientific reason to try to do so.They sometime lower T levels for prostate cancer, but even that seems to be falling out of favor.

Dave
        Jan, 1975: Right I/O, followed by RPLND
        Dec, 2009: Left I/O, followed by 3xBEP

Comment

Working...
        X