X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I found the perfect testosterone stuff "box"

I started testosterone 3 weeks ago after having a bilateral diagnosis and having both testes taken out. I am starting out using testosterone ciprionate, once a week injections.

I have been searching for a while for an appropriate storage box for all of my syringes, needles, vials, alc wipes, etc. The search became kind of a "right of passage" of some sort that I focused way more energy on than needed. I think it was part of my way to deal with having to use supplemental testosterone for the rest of my life, wanting to put some order and rightness to this feeling of dependency.

Anyways, I finally found the perfect storage box! I thought I would find something funky and personal at a thrift store (most are closed due to covid) and put some muscleman stickers on the outside or something. I may still keep an eye out, but i DID find the PERFECT organizer at Staples, so it is easy to share a SKU number so that somebody else could purchase it too.

I couldn't figure out how to attach a picture. If you're interested, I'm happy to text or email a pict, just reach out with a direct message and we can swap email/phone info.

Retailer: Staples
    Brand: Really Useful Box
    SKU name: REALLY USEFUL 2.5L
    SKU number: 5060231634653

https://www.staples.com/Really-Usefu...product_325187

It is basically a flat clear snap top plastic organizer that fits syringes perfectly at one end, and has compartments that fit alcohol wipes, syringes, draw needles, and the small vials perfectly. There is not a sharps container that fits inside though, which was initially part of my criteria. That will just have to be separate and in a drawer or something.

I also realized that supply for 3-5 injections fits perfectly in a slightly longer adult eyeglass case for extended travel.

Testosteronally yours,
    ​Lee

Looks like it is also available on the office depot website.

https://www.officedepot.com/a/produc...869-_-13474833

Comment

After 10 years, a zip lock bag keeps everything in one place as well as I need...
      Jan, 1975: Right I/O, followed by RPLND
      Dec, 2009: Left I/O, followed by 3xBEP

Comment

Different strokes for different folks. It feels great to me to have a compartment for everything and having it organized. I had never given myself an injection or had any type of prescription before this, so I have found it really helpful and it has taken away some of the stress of having a bunch of medical stuff around that I wasn't familiar with.

Comment

Working...
        X