X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Libido and orgasms

Well I am back again. I am on generic (for Androgel) testosterone. I had no testosterone for 2 months at the beginning of the year while medicare part F and the doctor went back and forth as to what would be covered and my testosterone level went to 12 and my sex life died on the vine!! Well I have been on the generic for 4 months and I have no libido and the last 3 times my wife and I were intimate i absolutely could not have an orgasm. I have been to 2 urologists and 2 endocrinologists and they all say my testosterone levels are at normal range - I am at 450 now - and there is nothing else they can do. I have to inject Trimix into my penis to get anything that resembles an orgasm and no matter if we have penetrative sex or she masturbates me can I get an orgasm any more. Am I doomed to this non orgasm hell or does anybody on this forum have any ideas? As info I tried to get the generic for Testim because I had heard that men not successful with Androgel or its generic had better results with Testim or its generic but insurance said they would only cover the Androgel generic. I have thought about testosterone shots but I have heard that there are some undesirable side effects. HELP....
Working...
X