X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Libido and orgasms

Well I am back again. I am on generic (for Androgel) testosterone. I had no testosterone for 2 months at the beginning of the year while medicare part F and the doctor went back and forth as to what would be covered and my testosterone level went to 12 and my sex life died on the vine!! Well I have been on the generic for 4 months and I have no libido and the last 3 times my wife and I were intimate i absolutely could not have an orgasm. I have been to 2 urologists and 2 endocrinologists and they all say my testosterone levels are at normal range - I am at 450 now - and there is nothing else they can do. I have to inject Trimix into my penis to get anything that resembles an orgasm and no matter if we have penetrative sex or she masturbates me can I get an orgasm any more. Am I doomed to this non orgasm hell or does anybody on this forum have any ideas? As info I tried to get the generic for Testim because I had heard that men not successful with Androgel or its generic had better results with Testim or its generic but insurance said they would only cover the Androgel generic. I have thought about testosterone shots but I have heard that there are some undesirable side effects. HELP....

Quite a few of us have been on shots for years with no undesirable side effects, might be worth a try There are some who do beter on shots, some do better on gels Insurance should be happy to let you switch as the cost is much less than even generic gels.

Let us know how it works out now that the forum is working again.

Dave
    Jan, 1975: Right I/O, followed by RPLND
    Dec, 2009: Left I/O, followed by 3xBEP

Comment

Working...
    X