• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • alexb123
    • Feb 2011

Your help needed if you have TC

Dear All,

I am currently undertaking research into the well-being of those with TC.

As part of this research, I am searching for any questionnaires that are specifically design for TC patients. I have not been able to find any so far.

However, if you know of any such questionnaires, even if you don't know the name, please let me know so that I can attempt to track it down?

Kindest Regards

Dr Davies
  • Paul54
    • Oct 2007

I don't know of any questionnaires but as a survivor am always happy to contribute to research on TC. Can you tell us more about yourself, your interest in TC, and the sort of research you are pursuing? We love to post abstracts of studies in the forum's Research Library. I imagine that the studies related to well being and survivorship must have had some form of questionnaire.
    Paul
    "Statistics are human beings with the tears wiped off" - Paul Brodeur
    Diagnosis: 05Sept07 Right I/O: 13Sept07; Pure Seminoma; Surveillance only per NCCN: All Clear August2013 (CT scan, Markers)

Comment

• gilly6993
      • Nov 2009

My well-being is great!
      19 Nov 09 Dx Metastaic Seminoma
      25 Nov 09 Right I/O....Primary tumor burned out
      Stage IIB
      4 JAN 10 - 2 MAR 10 3XBEP
      7 APR 10 All Clear....Surveillance

Comment

• Davepet
        • Mar 2010

Dr Davies,
        I'd be wiling to answer any questions you might want to ask, but cannot understand why you would be looking for questions from other researchers? Don't you have questions in your mind that you want to ask us? Many of us will be willing to help you research any topic relating to TC. We just can't understand why you want us to provide the questions to ask???

Dave
        Jan, 1975: Right I/O, followed by RPLND
        Dec, 2009: Left I/O, followed by 3xBEP

Comment

• Aegean
          Administrator
          • Nov 2008

This thread is being locked temporarily till the moderators can verify the identity and intent of the OP.

It is never a good idea to divulge or offer to divulge personal information to an unverified member. Please stay alert to this type of request.
          Best,

Zsolt

Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another; "What! You too? I thought I was the only one." - C.S Lewis

“Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn.” - C.S. Lewis

Mass found 11/20/08
          Left I/O 11/25/08
          Pathology: Seminoma, Stage 1
          Surveillance: All Clear since

Comment

Working...
          X