X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lump in empty right area after orchiectomy

I wanted to know aside from the pain and soreness etc; has anyone ever noticed a ball similar to the one on the testicle they removed in another area after the surgery ?? I can tell an almost exact small object but this time to the right of my penis like were my pubes begin and top of the testicle sack trying to explain the best I can as far as location sorry if choice of words or detail not enough has me very worried has been 2,1/2 weeks since my surgery and I barely noticed it by seeing small bump and feeling it. does anyone know about or heard of this?

Or what's the chance some of the cancer was left behind or missed from first surgery

Originally posted by Rich51242 View Post
    I wanted to know aside from the pain and soreness etc; has anyone ever noticed a ball similar to the one on the testicle they removed in another area after the surgery ?? I can tell an almost exact small object but this time to the right of my penis like were my pubes begin and top of the testicle sack trying to explain the best I can as far as location sorry if choice of words or detail not enough has me very worried has been 2,1/2 weeks since my surgery and I barely noticed it by seeing small bump and feeling it. does anyone know about or heard of this?

Or what's the chance some of the cancer was left behind or missed from first surgery
    tumor mass 1.3 cm , mixed germ cell tumor ( mature cystic teratoma 65% , embryonal carcinoma 30%, yolk sac tumor 3%, choriocarcinoma 2%) pT1. pNX. S0.

Comment

Look up hematoma. A blood clot is pretty common to form near where your testicle was removed. I had one that was basically the size of a testicle or a little larger, and then it slowly went away over the course of a few weeks.
      6/5/15: bHCG 27,AFP 8.66, LDH 361, 5.6cm lymph node - Stage IIC
      6/16/15: Left I/O 85% EC, 10% chorio, 5% yolk sac opinion 2 (mayo) 90% EC, 10% yolk sac
      7/7/15: bHCG 56, AFP 42, LDH 322
      7/13/15 - 9/18/15: 4xEP
      10/1/15: bloodwork normal, ct scan shows 2 lymph nodes 1.0cm
      10/26/15: 2nd opinion on CT results - lymph nodes normal. Surveillance!
      4/6/16: 1.7cm X 1.5cm lymph node found with markers normal.
      4/20/16: RPLND @ IU - teratoma only!
      9/18/2017 all clears up to this date!

Comment

Working...
      X