X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick question

I am 6 months into my observation after double tc with seminona in both testicles the last check up was blood work only all ok the past couple of weeks I have some stomach problems and I can not stop going to the bathroom and even after I have been to the bathroom I constantly feel i need to go so my question is can tc spread to the bowel or colan and would the blood work have picked that up.

No idea, sorry you are having issues. Are we talking urine or bowel movement? The later maybe try a stool softner, if the other see a Urologist.
    Son Grant
    dx 12/21/16 at age 17

BEP x3
    Post Chemo CT Scan on 3/28/17 still showed a few nodes over 2 cm
    2nd Post Chemo CT Scan on 4/27/17 showed all nodes still over 2cm
    Post Chemo RPLND 5/8/17: Periaortic Teratoma, Intraaorticaval Teratoma, and Paracaval Teratoma found.
    Grant is enjoying his senior year in High School Cancer Free!

Comment

Yes it's bowel movement the pain is 24/7 inside my back passage

Comment

I have never heard of TC spreading to the colon, that doesn't men it's impossible, but pretty unlikely. Afraid blood work is only useful when it detects TC. It's totally possible to have TC and to have negative blood tests.

Chances are this is unrelated. It's unclear from your post if you are experiencing constipation or diarrhea? How long has it been going on?

Dave
        Jan, 1975: Right I/O, followed by RPLND
        Dec, 2009: Left I/O, followed by 3xBEP

Comment

It has been going on just over a week it started with diarrhea and it now constipation I have had over 10 bowel movements in the last 2 days but it's been a struggle to pass it I gave been eating plenty of fiber now I have this pain that feels deep in my back passage and it is 24/7

Comment

I doubt very much that this is related to TC. However, *something* isn't right. Since you've had both diarrhea AND constipation, it's not your typical stomach bug or food poisoning which usually gives you diarrhea & or nausea and normally resolves in a few days.If it doesn't resolve in a day or two more, & if you can't get a quick appointment with your usual doc, I'd probably visit an urgent care center (cheaper than the ER) to get an opinion about what's going on. I doubt anything serious, but they may be able to help get things back to normal.

Dave
            Last edited by Davepet; 11-25-17, 12:32 AM.
            Jan, 1975: Right I/O, followed by RPLND
            Dec, 2009: Left I/O, followed by 3xBEP

Comment

Working...
            X