Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

What were your experiences with these methods?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What were your experiences with these methods?

Hey warriors

So, this is my third post here and I just wanted to ask lovely people over here, what are your alternative methods? I mean, I'm not looking for some magical cure or something, but a viable solutions that would help my dad. That is, to ease his pain, at least.

I went through the Budwig, some probiotics, etc. but nothing feels good enough. Then I found some chinese herbal products (slightly better), Zamanto (testing now and so far, looking good; fingers crossed) and even oil therapies.

I just want to make my dad feel better, so I've dedicated my life to help save his. So, please advise, if possible. Thank you all and keep fighting!

Yours truly

Not sure about natural supplements, but TC is highly curable when people go with the standard treatments. In terms of feeling better when going through treatments I found going on walks to be beneficial if you are looking for ways to feel better than medication. What current treatments is he receiving?
    3/29/17 Diagnosed 100% Embryonal 4/10/17 Left I/O CT scan shows a few suspicious lymph (biggest 1.9 cm) 5/8/17 - 7/3/17 3xBEP 7/20/17 CT Scan Clear, AFP has uptick to 19 8/16/17 AFP Drops in half to 10, ALL CLEAR! 9/12/18 All clears up to here!

Comment

The Zamato method sounds like it might be a good lifestyle change. But I wouldn’t pay for it nor expect it to cure my cancer.

TC treatment protocols have cured tens of thousands. With more than 8,000 per year being diagnosed with TC and a 95% cure rate, that’s 76,000 over 10 years.

Zamato has his mother and 2 reviews published, and another 800 ‘patients’.

Go with established medical science, which for TC is well proven and very effective.

Of course, one should follow with good diet/exercise/yoga/etc. for the body; parallel activities for the mind; social interaction and giving of time/talents for the soul; these can provide so much to oneself.

Comment

Working...
      X