Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Possible new liver cancer? Or just post cancer worry?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible new liver cancer? Or just post cancer worry?

Hi, I just got my all clear for my 6 month stage one seminoma l. I don't know what possessed me to look at the actual CT report, but I did, and it said no change but a small 9mm lesion on liver (stable). Now I would think if this was a problem my doctor would have said something. Should I be worried about this? I have no other existing issues involving my liver. I know most of these are benign and harmless but it was enough to rattle me.

Normally when report says stable, that means you have it six months ago and till now no change . It will grow up in six months if it is malignant. I would not think about it and just keep eyes on it.

Comment

I wouldn't worry, but no harm in asking your doc about what it means at the next regular visit.

Dave
      Jan, 1975: Right I/O, followed by RPLND
      Dec, 2009: Left I/O, followed by 3xBEP

Comment

So after some anxiety, internet research, and phone calls. My doctor said it was unchanged for the 6 months but they will continue to watch it.

From looking around and doing some research, they say virtually all harmless when they are smaller like that.
        Last edited by TheBlankPlank; 10-18-18, 10:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X