X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mateenmiami
    • Mar 2017

Worried looking for hope

On 13 December I had an appointment with GP. Chest X-Ray, AFP,, BHCG and LDH were normal. But I have concerns of Sputum, chest and shoulder pain from last 6-7 months. Six months ago I had took an extra(advance) appointment for the same complication. At that time they suggested CT Scan, sputum test and AFP, BHCG and AFP which were all OK. 13 December Appointment went OK but on my request GP ordered thorax CT Scan, report would come in a week. What could be the reasons?.....what your observations are? Had a testicular cancer Since two year. Have a Single BEP Adjuvant therapy.
  • surfhb
    • Jul 2013

I’m not exactly sure what you are asking. But the PET/CT doesn’t lie. It’s good that the scan was ordered. Now you will know for sure exactly what you are dealing with. It may come back clean and you will get a clean bill of health. If it doesn’t you will need some other form of therapy either chemo or radiation or surgery. Hope this helps. Try to take your mind off of it. I’m trying to do the same right now.

Comment

• Davepet
      • Mar 2010

I have no idea what a "sputum Test" is?
      Most of the aches & pains you get are unlikely related to TC in any event.

Dave
      Jan, 1975: Right I/O, followed by RPLND
      Dec, 2009: Left I/O, followed by 3xBEP

Comment

• Davepet
        • Mar 2010

I have no idea what a "sputum Test" is?
        Most of the aches & pains you get are unlikely related to TC in any event.

Dave
        Jan, 1975: Right I/O, followed by RPLND
        Dec, 2009: Left I/O, followed by 3xBEP

Comment

Working...
        X