X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orchiectomy and Orgasm pain, ejaculation pain

İ read some post in this site about orgasm pain after orchiectomy.. They stated that during orgasm/ejaculation they feel Sharp pain in groin starting from incision site through leg.

So i have same isssue. But i didnt have orchiectomy. İ had inguinal hernia mesh . After surgery, 10 months later, i feel that painfull orgasm. This sendyrome is "Disejaculation". İn theory, İt is due to vas deference is entrapted by mesh. So my mesh is removed. What happened?? The pain became much worse.

After mesh removal now i have scar tissue in the inguinal region and vas deference is entrapted by scar . Pain doubled. Now i feel daily chronic pain during daily activity.. But in some intercourses, i dont feel to much pain. After painless sex, my daily pain dissapeared. İf i dont have sex during one week then my daily pain increases.

Also in daily life if i feel a sexual desire or if i see an attractive woman or if i Kiss my wife etc., then i feel pain in groin. İ feel some one is pulling my groin. So it is like a hell... There is a men in postvasectomy pain forum stating that he has same type of "desire pain".

A big hernia prof Dr. Published several papers on Dsyejaculation" . His advise is to remove whole vas deference . His theory is if no sperm flow in vas deference then there is no pain. But as i understand this is not the case. The persons in testicular cancer forum has no testis and whole spermatic cord including vas deference. But they feel same pain. Why. ????

My opinion is. The orgasm mechanism is much more complex. The muscles in the groin region contribute to the orgasm. During surgeries that muscles and surrounding nerves are disturbed. During orgasm spasm, nerve in the groin region disturbed. So pain ..

Second opinion. İt is due to vas deference like in my case or vasectomy case. So what about orchiectomy case. During spermatic cord removal, a portion of vas is still there. İt is coming from prostate and come to the inguinal ring and at that point it is cut. So during orgasm the remaining vas deference started to contractions . But is is anchored to the scar tissue or somewhere. So it creates pain.

İ thing there is no urology Dr or andrology prof knows that situation. İ have visited at least 20 Uro and nobody know orgasm pain due to hernia mesh, vasectomy or orchiectomy.

As i understand if my testis is removed with vas deference and spermatic cord, i continue to feel that pain. Because it is not directly related with sperm flow in vas. İt is much more complex..

İ am young. My sex life was wonderful. But Now i am in hell . My surgeon didnt mention about anotomy and possible complications. Now i lost my sex life....if i lost my testicle then i May contuine to have pain. No testis but ejaculation pain..............
Working...
X