X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pure Seminoma IIB Post-Chemo scans

Hey everyone. Tomorrow I have my post chemo scans for my TC. My strength has been coming back slowly over the past few weeks and I have a bit of peach fuzz on my head now. No back pain that I can tell - though last week I did fall down the stairs and get a bit of a bruise. Luckily it was on the other side of where the tumor was! Anyways, I’ll update when I get the results but wanted to check in with everyone and say that tomorrow is the day.
    2/14/18 Right I/O - Pure Seminoma 1B
    3/6/19 - Scans showed one 4.7x4.3x3.1 para-aortic lymph node - Pure Seminoma IIB
    3/18/19 - 5/25/19- 4xEP
    6/18/19 - Post Chemo Scan: Remaining area now .8x.9cm everything looks good, slightly elevated LDH (248) probably having to do with working out too hard. Surveillance!

Hey phl, hope you get good news tomorrow ( or soon after) let us know.
    Dave
    Last edited by Davepet; 06-18-19, 09:27 PM.
    Jan, 1975: Right I/O, followed by RPLND
    Dec, 2009: Left I/O, followed by 3xBEP

Comment

Hey Dave - thanks so much!

Great news: the tumor responded terrifically to the treatment and now there is a .8x.9 cm speck of what is most likely necrotic tissue! On surveillance now for the next 5 years with my next X-ray and bloodwork in 2 months
      3/6/19 - Scans showed one 4.7x4.3x3.1 para-aortic lymph node - Pure Seminoma IIB
      3/18/19 - 5/25/19- 4xEP
      6/18/19 - Post Chemo Scan: Remaining area now .8x.9cm everything looks good, slightly elevated LDH (248) probably having to do with working out too hard. Surveillance!

Comment

That’s great news! My husband needs one more bleo to finish round 3 and then he will have a ct scan also. His is pure seminoma stage 2b like yours. He was stage 1a last year and relapsed just like you in the same area a year later. Hopefully his scan comes back clear.

Comment

Originally posted by Violet0729 View Post
          That’s great news! My husband needs one more bleo to finish round 3 and then he will have a ct scan also. His is pure seminoma stage 2b like yours. He was stage 1a last year and relapsed just like you in the same area a year later. Hopefully his scan comes back clear.
          Wishing you both the best!
          3/18/19 - 5/25/19- 4xEP

Comment

Awesome news!

Wishing you guys the best as well!

Comment

Working...
            X