Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

chronic pain after orchiectomy 10 years later?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ivo
    started a topic chronic pain after orchiectomy 10 years later?

chronic pain after orchiectomy 10 years later?

Hello guys, it has been a while since I wrote here last time. TC discovered in 2013, underwent oriechtomy, then chemo..then had a relapse and in 2015 and major RPLND. Since 2016-2017 I have had chronic pain..when I have orgasm, I feel a sharp pain at the right side of the root of my penis (the area where orchiectomy was performed as well). I have visited many doctors, did a few doppler ultrasounds..nobody was able to detect anything..possible cause ashesions or some kind of nerve damage in the area. Has anybody ever hurt of this? If i masturbate and reach orgasm, the sharp pain is bearable..but my penis can hurt for days to come..which prevents me from masturbating. Has any of you experienced anything similar?

• Mike
    replied
    Sorry to hear that you are having this pain issue. I'm guessing you probably have addressed it already with the RPLND and orchiectomy surgeon but am wondering their take on it being a nerve issue from the surgery. Not sure where you are being seen but perhaps finding a urologist that treats orchialgia may be of benefit.

Mike

Leave a comment:

Working...
X