I TRIED THREE DIFFERENT BRANDS OF TESTICLE IMPLANTS. THIS IS MY EXPERIENCE IN THE US

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ATX1800
    • May 2022

I TRIED THREE DIFFERENT BRANDS OF TESTICLE IMPLANTS. THIS IS MY EXPERIENCE IN THE US

I was not happy with the testicle implants picked out by my doctor. So, I had them replaced (multiple times). So, now I am sharing my experience. The third brand is exceptional.

In early 2020, along with my orchiectomy, I received implants made by Coloplast. For most men in the USA, the options are Coloplast or nothing. Maybe they work very well for some, but mine were never right. I could feel the hard plastic ends through the soft scrotum. My left one deflated, and the right one was overinflated. In addition, the XL version was not large enough (and I am not a big guy).

A doctor replaced them with IMPLANTECH "Extra Extra Soft" solid silicone implants. The smooth rounded ends made them better than Coloplast, and the sample felt very soft. Unfortunately, the perceived softness is gone when they float inside a scrotum. I might have been able to live with them. However, they were not supple enough to be passed off as a natural pair.

The lesson is that implants feel more firm inside the scrotum (compared to squeezing a sample in your hand).

Thankfully, I discovered a European brand: GC Aesthetics Eurosilicone. I heard men around the world love them. And their breast implants are just as popular. But unfortunately, they are not currently sold in the USA (yet). Here is a map of where they are approved/available: https://www.gcaesthetics.com/find-us/ .

They have "highly cohesive" gel inside a flexible shell. Breast implants made from cohesive silicone were FDA-approved in the US in 2012. So the technology has been tested.

For me, I decided they were a safe choice. The outside container is essentially the same as a Coloplast. They are loosely filled and feel like a plastic bag with some soft Jell-o. Logic would tell you that the sample feels way too soft. However, the texture when floating in a scrotum is perfect and makes you think they are real.

If the shell is compromised, the gel stays in a lump and will not try to escape. Being a professional fighter (with regular hits to the nuts) or a plane crash are examples of what could potentially damage them. Otherwise, they are sturdy. Watch this video to understand: https://www.instagram.com/p/CVg4sI3NCb7/ .

Unlike Coloplast, they are offered in larger sizes that look manly in a Speedo or small briefs. They feel great after placement. GC Eurosilicone has a lifetime warranty (with replacement surgery cost covered).

I went to a top urologist in Guadalajara, Mexico - Dr. Oscar Adrian Magana Bustamante. Medical care for Mexico's wealthiest cities is usually as good or better than the USA (with more personal attention). Seeing photos - https://www.instagram.com/urologozmg/ - helps confirm the hospital is up to modern standards. Dr. Magana said he had done about 200 testicle implant surgeries. He has excellent communication skills, including English. I was confident I had picked the right doctor.

You can see my surgery and new implants. A webcam recorded my procedure: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVT3-ZFjYWQ . He did a beautiful job, and I permitted him to post it on his YouTube Channel. SO MUCH BETTER than the two doctors I worked with in the USA for stitching techniques to minimize scars.

GC Aesthetics Eurosilicone feel like the natural pair I lost. I am so much happier. They are good enough to be passed off as real ones. You will not feel like you always need to explain your medical history when you decide to become intimate. Now that I have a realistic feeling pair, I discovered that they are more important for my confidence and self-image than I realized.

Live outside the USA? Please share your experience with GC Aesthetics Eurosilicone implants.
    Inside the USA, our only choice is Coloplast.
    Last edited by ATX1800; 06-04-22, 04:49 AM.
  • ATX1800
    • May 2022

THE DOCTORS ALLOWED ME TO KEEP THE REMOVED IMPLANTS. PHOTOS OF THEM ARE ATTACHED.

SECOND PHOTO SHOWS THE SUPER SOFT TEXTURE OF EUROSILICONE AND ITS STRENGTH.

I MOVED UP TO 22 CC. I AM 5'7" 180 lbs. NICE SIZE NUTS WITH A NATURAL SIZE (AND SOFT TO THE TOUCH LIKE REAL ONES).
    Last edited by ATX1800; 06-05-22, 03:15 AM.

Comment

• ATX1800
      • May 2022

This photo was taken two weeks after getting Eurosilicone implants in Guadalajara. The new scar is on the edge of the scrotum. The other scar (on the side of the scrotum) was from the previous surgery. They do fade over time. Some treatments can help them go away. Again, they are European-made. And not available in the USA.

They feel so real. My natural ones were not this big. They feel so real. I have been in intimate situations (they were played with), and no one guessed they are prosthetics. Inside me, they have the softness of raw chicken breast. Not too firm. Not too soft. They are perfect. There is enough give to the touch to make them feel so authentic.

The ones I have are 22 CC in volume. The largest Coloplast is 20 CC in volume.

For larger men, they offer a 26 CC in volume. Coloplast does not offer anything close to this.

One of my Coloplast implants deflated.

Be aware that an implant can feel soft when you squeeze it in your fingers. They actually will feel firmer inside your scrotum. There are a lot of doctors that do not know this.
      Last edited by ATX1800; 02-16-23, 02:44 AM.

Comment

• ATX1800
        • May 2022

I made a video showing what it is like to handle the Eurosilocone sample.

The second link shows the surgery video to get my implants replaced.

Comment

Working...
        X