X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lump behind ear?

Hey guys! So just looking for some advice here. I recently received a clear ct scan of my abdomen and chest Xray as follow up for my radiation treatment for seminoma. I was originally diagnosed back in october 2015....stage 1....then 8 months later had 1 enlarged lymph node in my retroperotoneal lymph nodes. I received radiation and since October of 2016 have been given over 3 years of all clears. That being said, I was washing my hair yesterday morning and found a lump behind my ear. That familiar cancer anxiety crept right on in...I picked it all day and woke up today with it larger and more inflamed. I'm going to give my primary a call for answers but in the meantime...cannot help but worry this is some sort of relapse in the lymph nodes behind my ear...deapote clear imaging chest and below. Has anyone ever heard of seminoma skipping the lungs and hitting the nodes behind the ears? Just looking for some info while I wait to see my doc as the anxiety is unbearable atm

Very, very rarely, but yes, seminoma can recurred in the neck area, especially in the case of late recurrence. I red somewhere that it allways recurrs on the left side. Also have lump on the neck behind ear, just got it check, luckilly it's not the node (got US for neck). I also have been picked it all the time, and than it grew and became more inflamed, when I stopped it, it shrunk.
    45yo, left I/O 07/30/2018, T1 pure seminoma, surveillance...
    Waiting...

Comment

Working...
    X