another surveillance vote from me...
good job staying on top of this....and if you do choose surveillance, keep those appointments...
- lump first noticed 11/20/2005
- I/O right Dec 8, 2005
- 95% embryonal / 5% seminoma
- normal markers PRE surgery
- no vascular invasion, tunica free of cancer, epididymis free of cancer, lungs free, lymph free
- Stage I diagnosis
- mid feb '06, beta hcg slightly elevated = 4.6...small enlarged lower node seen on CT scan...
- 3BEP began feb 20, 2006
- finished 3 BEP, last bleo, april 17, 2006
- CT scan, blood markers, chest..all clear
- back on surveillance