X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Research Participants Needed for Our TCaS-QoLA Study with UCF

We are hoping fellow testicular cancer survivors in the U.S. can help us by participating in the research project below that is part of the ongoing research and publication partnership between the Testicular Cancer Society and researchers at the University of Central Florida. For this leg of the project we are looking for around 40 survivors and could really use your help.

The details of the research opportunity and link are listed below.

Thank You for Your Consideration,

Mike

Hello!

A team of health researchers at the University of Central Florida (UCF) is conducting a research study that aims to address key gaps in our ability to identify issues regarding quality of life (QoL) outcomes among testicular cancer survivors. This study ultimately aims to acquire the information necessary to test the quality of the Testicular Cancer Survivor Quality of Life Assessment (TCaS-QoLA) tool.

As a participant in this study you will be asked to complete a survey twice over the course of a 2-week period. There is a $5 Amazon gift card incentive to those who qualify for and complete all necessary phases of the 2-part study. The survey takes about 35 minutes to complete each time. We will ask you to list an email address that you regularly check to communicate with you and send you the appropriate information.

You must be 18 years of age or older and have been treated for testicular cancer to take part in this research study.

If you are interested and have questions please contact Dr. Michael J. Rovito, Principal Investigator, Department of Health Sciences at Michael.Rovito@ucf.edu or at 407-823-3888.

If you are interested and would like to proceed, please click the link below.

http://ucf.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_2ajaYeqAnAQ9maa

Thank you!

Michael J Rovito, PhD, CHES
    Associate Professor of Health Sciences
    University of Central Florida
    https://healthprofessions.ucf.edu/pe...ichael-rovito/
    Oct. 2005 felt lump but waited over 7 months.
    06.15.06 "You have Cancer"
    06.26.06 Left I/O
    06.29.06 Personal Cancer Diagnosis Date: Got my own pathology report from medical records.
    06.30.06 It's Official - Stage I Seminoma
    Surveillance...
    Founded the Testicular Cancer Society
    6.29.13 Summited Mt. Kilimanjaro for 7th Cancerversary

For some reason I do not get notices of private messages on here so please feel free to email me directly at mike@tc-cancer.com if you would like to chat privately so as to avoid any delays.

I wanted to bump this as we are looking for a few more testicular cancer survivors to help with this stage of our research project and would appreciate your help.

Mike
    Oct. 2005 felt lump but waited over 7 months.
    06.15.06 "You have Cancer"
    06.26.06 Left I/O
    06.29.06 Personal Cancer Diagnosis Date: Got my own pathology report from medical records.
    06.30.06 It's Official - Stage I Seminoma
    Surveillance...
    Founded the Testicular Cancer Society
    6.29.13 Summited Mt. Kilimanjaro for 7th Cancerversary

For some reason I do not get notices of private messages on here so please feel free to email me directly at mike@tc-cancer.com if you would like to chat privately so as to avoid any delays.

Comment

Working...
    X