Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt_PDX
    started a topic Still Retrograde after 5 months Post RPLND

Still Retrograde after 5 months Post RPLND

Hi, I'm curious if there are some folks who were retrograde after RPLND for a while and then had it return. I know there are some out there. It has been 5 months since my RPLND and I am still retrograde. The surgeon said she spared all my nerves, so I was surprised that it hasn't returned to normal. I still have some numbness on the left side of my groin, so I imagine the nerves need more time to heal. I know it might not ever come back, but it would be nice to hear a story or two of people who had it return months later.

I'm hoping to have one more child. I have a few vials frozen right now, but I'm not sure if that is enough. It's a game of chances. So we'll see.

Matt

• Matt_PDX
    replied
    Thanks Mike. The surgeon said something similar. Nothing I can do about it, but good news stories help me feel better about it.

Leave a comment:

• Mike
    replied
    It is my understanding that it could take up to two years for antegrade ejaculation to return and then the odds after that time are more unlikely. Hopefully, your surgeon gave you some guidance on the timing and it is good to hear that they don't think the nerves were compromised.

Mike

Leave a comment:

Working...
X