X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 100% Embrional Carcinoma 🙂

Hello. My name is Emil, I'm from Azerbaijan. 27 years old.

Pre-O:​ ​ ​ AFP 1382.​ b-HCG 516.​ LDH 436

Tumor: Size 7 cm, Pure Embryonal Carcinoma, vascular invasion YES, microvaskular invasion YES, Spermatic cord invasion NO, Epididitmit invasion NO

Post-O: 20 days later:.​ AFP: 118.​ ​ b-HCG: 0,6.​ LDH: 160

RPLN: a few lymph nodes. Max size: 8 mm

Other places are clean.

3xBEP started.

I don't speak english well, sorry

Dr. Einhorn: "Too early to decide. Need to wait and see if AFP rises. You would then need BEP X 3. If AFP normalizes, options are surveillance, RPLND or BEP X 1. "

I finished the first round. I feel good. I lost my hair ðŸ‘Đ*ðŸĶē

I wish all of us healing ðŸĪ—

What do you think about me? I will be glad if you answer.

Comment

Hi, I was 29 when i got your way(you can see in my signature), i got 3xBEP, now 11 years after only get to go cheks markers and CT once per year last few years..... You will be fine, eat well, hydratate well, get vitamins and healthy food, have patients and be mental well, so good luck
      11.2009 (age 29)carcinoma embryonale testis,op left side(orchiectomy),600 AFP, 90 bHCG(after op still high) ,CT chest and abdomen clear 12.2009 - 2.2010 3xBEP

Comment

Thank you very much. Always stay healthy

Comment

Before surgery, AFP and HCG are too high and the tumor in the testicle is too large. the scans are unreasonable to be clean. just a few lymph nodes. the largest is 8 mm. What do you think?

After 1xBEP: AFP: 5.2, HCG: 0.1

Comment

Sorry that I missed your first post but agree with Dr. Einhorn that the AFP may have have normalized. At this point, you are a third of the way through and I wish you all the best on finishing the BEPx3.

Mike
            Oct. 2005 felt lump but waited over 7 months.
            06.15.06 "You have Cancer"
            06.26.06 Left I/O
            06.29.06 Personal Cancer Diagnosis Date: Got my own pathology report from medical records.
            06.30.06 It's Official - Stage I Seminoma
            Surveillance...
            Founded the Testicular Cancer Society
            6.29.13 Summited Mt. Kilimanjaro for 7th Cancerversary

For some reason I do not get notices of private messages on here so please feel free to email me directly at mike@tc-cancer.com if you would like to chat privately so as to avoid any delays.

Comment

Working...
            X